- October 31, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: ECWA Headquarters
Criteria and Guidelines for all Contestants of the ECWA Anthem
- The contestant must be in right standing with God (Born Again), however good the individuals anthem.
- The contestant must be a baptized and committed ECWA member who has been actively involved in the life of the church for not less than six months.
- Contestants must be from age 14 and above
- All entries for the anthem must be rooted in the scriptures and core values of ECWA
- All entries would be holistic in nature such that they reflect ECWA past, present, and launch ECWA into the future.
- A minimum of 3 and a maximum of 4 verses would be accepted. Where the verse 1 contains the inception (History) of ECWA, verses 2 and 3 will contain the core values, identity, vision and mission statements of ECWA. Verse 4 contains the future of ECWA for those submitting 4 verses. In the case of those submitting 3 verses, verse 1 contains the inception (History) of ECWA, verses 2 will contain the core values, identity, vision and mission statements of ECWA and Verse 4 contains the future of ECWA.
- The last two lines would be repeated on all verses as a chorus.
- The language of the anthem must be English which would later be translated to other languages.
- All entries must be recorded in MP3 and accompanied with the lyrics in a PDF format.
NB: The attached documents below has been attached alongside the form to give the contestants an inspiration and clue to what is expected of them.